We can't wait to meet you
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Why HOB SYSTEM TOURISM?
We started with just one home and an idea: to create a better way for larger families to vacation together in one space. Today there is so much more. It is creating lasting memories and relationships with family and friends so you live a happier life. That is what we strive to help our members do each and every day, You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
What You'll do
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent guest service as it pertains to the food and beverage in the office.
- Promptly complete food orders and prepare food ensuring quality.
- Prepare orders in a timely and consistent fashion.
- Ensure orders are taken accurately and completely.
- Offer ideas and suggestions to Staff/visitors when ordering.
- Maintain cleanliness of all food and beverage areas, assist in preparation of food orders and courteous.
- Cleans Office units to include sleeping quarters, kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms: Maintains and adheres to housekeeping detail standards.
- Cleans, vacuums, dusts, and sanitizes bathrooms, kitchens, and lobbies.
- Makes beds. Replenishes supplies, such as kitchenware and toiletries.
- Sorts, counts, folds, mark, or carries linens.
- Observe precautions required to protect the property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to Managers.
Skills You'll need
- Organizational Skills.
- Hygiene Knowledge.
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all staff.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Basics to kitchen equipment.
- Small appliances and kitchen tools knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of inventory and rotation of food.
Minimum Qualification: SSCE
Experience Level: Local and Continental Dishes
To apply for this job kindly send CV with passport photograph to the following address:
The Admin Manager
Plot 5A, Road 2, Off Ebony Road
New Oroazi Layout