We can't wait to meet you
Digital Marketing Specialist/Multimedia/Video
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Why HOB SYSTEM TOURISM?
We started with just one home and an idea: to create a better way for larger families to vacation together in one space. Today there is so much more. It is creating lasting memories and relationships with family and friends so you live a happier life. That is what we strive to help our members do each and every day, You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
What You'll do
- Be responsible for creating impactful lead generation campaigns, nurture programs, optimize funnel conversion, and report on real estate lead generation activities.
- Increase top of funnel lead volume and implement and improve lead scoring models.
- Use industry standard tracking/tools to ensure lead capture and reporting is accurate.
- Maintain data quality standards across marketing and sales systems such as lead forms, database, CRM, and reporting tools.
- Develop, manage, optimize, and track marketing health metrics to enhance marketing ROAS across multiple channels.
- Optimize lead volume and quality while managing channel distribution, ad creatives, audiences, geo-targeting, and other variables to align with customer profiles and sales goals.
- Stay current on new, proven vacation lead generation techniques and test/incorporate into digital marketing program.
- Collaborate across multiple teams and subject matter experts including product, PR, real estate, analytics, copy and SEO, to maintain alignment with digital efforts.
- Evaluate and improve marketing automation process including CRM configuration concepts, and work closely with Marketing, Product, and Sales Ops to ensure optimal system operation.
Skills You'll need
- Highly experienced in developing, managing, and optimizing paid search (SEM/PPC), paid social, and display campaigns.
- Proven ability to generate home buyer and/or home seller leads across multiple digital marketing channels.
- Digital marketing campaign experience.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple marketing projects and adapt work style/processes in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- The ability to operate effectively in an ambiguous environment and embrace changes as they arise.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven track record of setting and exceeding aggressive goals; evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Experience with traditional marketing channels a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Power Point). Experience with HTML, Photoshop and/or content management programs/web programs (e.g. Dreamweaver, WordPress, etc.) is preferred.
- Web development and content development experience, including web site development and design, copywriting and email marketing (we would like to see sample portfolio of past web copy and web development work via live urls and/or pdfs).
Minimum Qualification: OND
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: Less than 1 year
To apply for this job kindly send CV with passport photograph to the following address:
The Admin Manager
Plot 5A, Road 2, Off Ebony Road
New Oroazi Layout