We can't wait to meet you
Human Resources Manager
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Why HOB SYSTEM TOURISM?
We started with just one home and an idea: to create a better way for larger families to vacation together in one space. Today there is so much more. It is creating lasting memories and relationships with family and friends so you live a happier life. That is what we strive to help our members do each and every day, You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
What You'll do
- Guides management, supervisory staff and associates in performance management, problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance. Supports Management in development of counseling/corrective action documentation and assists leaders with delivery/discussion of performance counseling and/or corrective behavior discussions with associates.
- Conducts confidential investigations in response to complaints, concerns, compliance hotline calls, etc., including thorough documentation of findings and resulting recommendations.
- Perform on-site audits at resorts and/or business unit locations to ensure appropriate record keeping, procedural compliance, current labor postings, etc.
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Works with Recruiting to support staffing/recruitment.
- Ensures successful on-boarding of candidates.
- Supports/coordinates training efforts in partnership with Director of Human Resources, company initiatives, changes in procedures, etc.
- Assess and identify employee and leadership developmental and training needs. Recommend and deliver diversity, policies and procedures, employment law and leadership training as needed. Coordinate and lead key management development and project initiatives that respond to current and projected organizational needs.
- Consistently monitor market/competition to ensure that WVR is comparable in the market to other employers in regards to benefits, compensation and other factors of importance.
- Support the development and or implementation of organization-wide projects and programs.Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Skills You'll need
- Experience that illustrates the ability to manage multiple employment matters simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to consult with, manage and influence senior leadership on key people and employment matters.
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
- Must have a proven track record of proactive strategic thinking, delivery and sense of urgency in a collaborative environment.
- A demonstrated record of implementing customized solutions, interventions and strategies to improve organizational results is required.
- Very strong business acumen and a proven track record of setting and executing HR and business objectives preferred.
- Successful candidate will also have demonstrated capacity to skillfully communicate with all levels of employees, influence outcomes and establish credibility as a skilled HR business partner.
- Computer software knowledge required, including Microsoft Office Suite.
Minimum Qualification: Four-year college degree with major or emphasis in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Business Administration or Certification.
To apply for this job kindly send CV with passport photograph to the following address:
The Admin Manager
Plot 5A, Road 2, Off Ebony Road
New Oroazi Layout