We can't wait to meet you
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Why HOB SYSTEM TOURISM?
We started with just one home and an idea: to create a better way for larger families to vacation together in one space. Today there is so much more. It is creating lasting memories and relationships with family and friends so you live a happier life. That is what we strive to help our members do each and every day, You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
What You'll do
- Complete maintenance tasks and projects, traveling between multiple worksites each day.
- Create a welcoming environment for our staffs, guests and owners by ensuring our homes/offices are well maintained general repairs, preventative maintenance & inspections.
- Respond to guest issues regarding maintenance, as needed including but not limited to: Appliance troubleshooting, Cable/WiFi troubleshooting, Basic Air condition Repair/Maintenance, Light plumbing.
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with team members and management team.
- Correspond on a regular basis with your local management team and team members.
- Be available and willing to assist your colleagues and management team when necessary.
- Provide cross-coverage when necessary to ensure urgent issues are addressed.
- Maintain Bath tubs as needed.
- Collect and remove trash and debris.
- Ensure follow through on assigned maintenance tasks using in-house assignment system and respond to time-sensitive maintenance needs.
- Maintain required Maintenance Metrics on efficiency.
- Coordinate with third-party service providers.
- Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings.
- Other responsibilities as assigned – because every day looks different.
Skills You'll need
- Basic, property maintenance experience preferred but not required.
- Self-motivated and customer service oriented.
- Ability to see projects through to completion.
- Ability to properly assess problems and provide solutions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as needed to support the needs of the business.
To apply for this job kindly send CV with passport photograph to the following address:
The Admin Manager
Plot 5A, Road 2, Off Ebony Road
New Oroazi Layout