We can't wait to meet you
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Why HOB SYSTEM TOURISM?
We started with just one home and an idea: to create a better way for larger families to vacation together in one space. Today there is so much more. It is creating lasting memories and relationships with family and friends so you live a happier life. That is what we strive to help our members do each and every day, You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
What You'll do
A skilled Reservationist/Customer Experience Agent will respond to members and customers who have existing/non existing reservations, help troubleshoot any issues, answer questions, and make sure the customer has an easy, fun, and unforgettable experience!
This individual will:
- Be at the forefront of the company working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as the go-to person for our clients and, occasionally, our members.
- Be responsible for taking incoming phone calls, making outbound calls as needed, and responding to emails or chats on a daily basis from existing/non existing guests who have questions or concerns about: an existing, unpaid, and/or high risk reservation; a problem/concern that emerged during and/or after their stay; modifying an existing reservation; cancelling a reservation; making new reservations.
- Collect and process payments for reservations with outstanding balances, reservations not paid at time of online booking, declined credit cards etc.
- On occasion, interact with a homeowner either over the phone or through email who may have questions about a reservation, statement or other concerns.
Skills You'll need
- Previous travel or industry related experience and bilingual skills preferred, but are not required.
- Amadeus, Sabre or Gallileo experience.
- Requires ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed to support the needs of the business from home.
- Demonstrated ability to:
– Engage with our guests and owners in a way that enhances their vacation experience.
– Communicate in a positive, professional, empathetic and “customer-centric” manner both over the phone, email and chat.
– Use appropriate spelling, punctuation, and grammar in all written communication skills.
– Listen attentively and ask probing questions to clarify the problem/concern at hand.
– Embrace and adopt change in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment.
– Work effectively both independently and as a member of the team.
– Multi-task, prioritize, and use a variety of systems and tools.
– Be open to coaching and feedback.
– Perform other related roles and responsibilities as assigned or required in response to business need.
Minimum Qualification: OND
To apply for this job kindly send CV with passport photograph to the following address:
The Admin Manager
Plot 5A, Road 2, Off Ebony Road
New Oroazi Layout