We can't wait to meet you
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Why HOB SYSTEM TOURISM?
We started with just one home and an idea: to create a better way for larger families to vacation together in one space. Today there is so much more. It is creating lasting memories and relationships with family and friends so you live a happier life. That is what we strive to help our members do each and every day, You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
What We're Looking For
HOB SYSTEM TOURISM has an opportunity for a back-end developer experienced in Python and Django to join our growing team. We need someone who is excited about the opportunity to build the tools to support a new business from the ground up.
As a software engineer, be prepared to create the foundation upon which the business will run. This means the ability to create modular reusable components with an emphasis on automated testing and deployments. It also means working quickly to prove out business assumptions, and pivot as necessary. As one of the first developers on a new team, you will have opportunities to mentor others and provide technical leadership.
What You'll do
- Develop back-end services using Python and Django on top of AWS
- Contribute to the overall architecture of the web application
- Participate in peer review of team members work.
- Help establish and maintain standards and best practices.
Skills You'll need
- Proficient understanding back-end server development using Python.
- Extensive knowledge of developing and maintaining RESTful APIs.
- Experience developing in a service-based (Microservice) architecture.
- Experience developing for and maintaining application state using relational databases.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ability to determine technical feasibility and cost of various solutions.
To apply for this job kindly send CV with passport photograph to the following address:
The Admin Manager
Plot 5A, Road 2, Off Ebony Road
New Oroazi Layout