We can't wait to meet you
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Why HOB SYSTEM TOURISM?
We started with just one home and an idea: to create a better way for larger families to vacation together in one space. Today there is so much more. It is creating lasting memories and relationships with family and friends so you live a happier life. That is what we strive to help our members do each and every day, You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
What You'll do
- Translate customer behavior into an architectural system that supports great interactive experiences for our customers.
- Act as the advocate for our customers throughout the design process and maintain focus on their needs when crafting our digital products.
- Ability to conceptualize quickly, test designs, measure the response, and recommend direction based on iterative feedback to deliver a design that supports a delightful customer experience.
- Advocate for the adherence to accessibility standards in our products.
- Ability to successfully articulate a point a view while maintaining an ability to negotiate benefits in a highly collaborative and dynamic structure.
- Ability to review business requirements, write user stories, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with behavioral influencing through human understanding that drives designs which elicit an emotional impact from our customers.
- Understands design research, its influence on interaction design and the impact on meeting the business goals for our customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere with the ability to move from one project to another seamlessly.
- Short-form copywriting abilities.
- Other duties as required.
- Highly proficient in modern design applications like: Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC, etc.
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Slack or JIRA.
- Experience with GitHub or similar cloud-based versioning control system.
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and ability to easily interface with IT development team members and leaders.
- Highly proficient in delivering consistent user experiences across: browsers, platforms, and devices.
- Comfortable designing in code, using the browser.
- Experience with integration of brand standards within interaction design solutions.
- Active ability to document processes and procedures on the fly to ensure consistent delivery that establish future standards for the organization.
- Active interest in new web-based technologies, with an ability to get up to speed quickly and incorporating into projects effectively.
- Proficiency with mobile concepts including responsive web design and developing strategies for delivery across multiple devices and viewports.
- Knowledge of native mobile application technologies.
- Experience with Agile methodologies for project delivery.
- Understanding of content management systems and ability to deliver assets and code to partners for implementation of projects.
To apply for this job kindly send CV with passport photograph to the following address:
The Admin Manager
Plot 5A, Road 2, Off Ebony Road
New Oroazi Layout